3.11.11

Bliss of solitude

Bliss of solitude by eve.ps
Bliss of solitude, a photo by Eva Psarrou on Flickr.

I wandered lonely as a cloud

That floats on high over vales and hills
When all at once I saw a crowd
A host of dancing daffodils;
Along the lake, beneath the trees,
Ten thousand dancing in the breeze.

The waves beside them danced but they

Outdid the sparkling waves in glee
A poet could not but be gay
In such a laughing company
I gazed and gazed but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought.

For oft when on my couch I lie

In vacant or in pensive mood
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude
And then my heart with pleasure fills
And dances with the daffodils.

W. Wordsworth

2 σχόλια:

Iptamenos Ollandos είπε...

Καλησπέρα Ευαγγελία,

έγραψα κάτι πολύ σχετικό με το ποίημα σήμερα και αμέσως μετά έπεσα πάνω σου.
Εννοείται ότι το έκλεψα.... :)

Ευχαριστώ.

Ανώνυμος είπε...

@ Iptamenos Ollandos
Εννοείται το χάρηκα :) Καλό βράδυ!